La Villa Du Comte
La Villa du Comte is THE 13’s standard accommodation, generously proportioned at an average gross floor area of 2,000 s.f. and arranged as a split-level, one-bedroom villa with the following features:
- Private Elevator Lobby. To ensure the ultimate in privacy, all guests access their villas via elevators which open directly into the villa’s private elevator lobby, like a New York style penthouse.
- Butler Service. Every villa is supported by 24-hour butler service from THE 13’s team of majordome, trained by world famous MCM Palace Consultants and certified by the English Guild of Butlers.
- Spectacular Décor. The décor combines spectacular floor to ceiling baroque details and period artworks contrasted with surprising modern elements woven together through exceptional craftsmanship to create an environment of unparalleled romance, elegance and luxury.
- Roman Bath. 6-8 guests can relax in the living area’s ornate marble Roman Bath, beautifully presented under a vaulted baroque ceiling supported by neo-classical columns and lit by a spectacular crystal chandelier. When not in use, the Roman Bath is covered by a retractable marble floor.
- Stained-Glass and Marble Bathroom. Guests bathe under art covered ceilings lit by standing candelabra. A rain shower and electric bidet toilet are hidden behind a floor to ceiling stained-glass façade.
- Royal Bedroom. The villa bedroom features a king-size, velvet-canopied bed with an elaborately carved and gilded Baroque headboard in the royal tradition.
- Diamond Series Furniture. To complement the Baroque setting, Mr Hung created, together with leading artisans, a glittering series of faceted chrome furniture for the living room, bedroom and bathroom.
- Rolls-Royce Transportation. All hotel guests receive complimentary transfer to and from Macau transportation hubs on check-in and check-out via THE 13’s fleet of bespoke, red, extended wheel base Rolls-Royce Phantoms.